ST-05 °g§A°sºë´ú¸Õ¾¹ Breath Alcohol Tester
1) Press and hold the POWER button, the green LED will keep lighting for READY in about 10 seconds, the unit enters into the status.
2) Wait about 10 seconds, the exhale into the Exhale Pipe and look into the result (user alcohol level: BAC) as follows:
* Green LED keeps lighting: Safety--under 0.02% BAC (or 0.1mg/l BRAC);
* Yellow LED lights: Caution--0.02% BAC (or 0.2mg/l BRAC) to 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/l BRAC);
* Red & Yellow LEDs light: Danger--over 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/l BRAC).
1) Please make sure to keep holding the POWER button during alcohol test;
2) In order to get an accurate test result, it's recommended to test your BAC at least half an hour after drinking.
3) If left idle for a long time, the Red & Yellow LEDs will keep lighting long during alcohol test as the unit need more time for warm up. Please
depress the POWER button several times repeatedly until it can work.
4) When the power of batteries becomes short, the Red & Yellow LEDs will keep lighting long during alcohol test. Please replace with new batteries
5) Do not use torch while alcohol test.
This tester indicates BAC (BRAC) for reference only. Our manufacturer will not make any legal responsibility for this.